To keep all our visitors feeling secure whilst at the Museum we have implemented a few new safety procedures, such as:
Rule of 6
Hand sanitiser stations
Face coverings required (unless exempt)
Following Government advice, the Storrington and District Museum has been able to reopened, visitors must observe the rule of six when visiting the Museum.
If you are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit. Please ensure you wear a face covering throughout your visit
During Your Visit
- Follow the route through the Museum
- Please do not touch any of the showcases or plinths in the Museum
- In line with Government guidance, visitors must wear face coverings throughout their visit
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow the latest Government social distancing and hygiene guidance when you visit
After Your Visit
- Visitor data will be kept on record for 21 days after your visit, in line with the Government requirement to assist the NHS Test and Trace Programme. The data will only be used for this purpose and will be deleted after 21 days
We have acquired the Visit England Good to Go mark, meaning that our business has followed Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.