Why should you get involved?
• To give support to a village museum;
• To help us grow in future years;
• To enjoy monthly talks;
• To receive a newsletter and our Times Past magazine three times per year.
How you can get involved:
• By becoming a member of the Storrington & District Museum Society;
• By becoming one of our volunteers who act as museum stewards, carry out research, and help with fund raising, publicity, catering and a whole range of other activities.
If you would like to support us, please download, print out and complete the Membership Application Form available in PDF format. Please send your completed form to:
The Membership Secretary,
Storrington & District Museum Society,
The Old School, School Lane,
Storrington, West Sussex RH20 4LL
along with your remittance.